You've made it past that scary beginning phase of your start-up; your business is growing.
It's time to find the best CRM to track and grow your business even further.
If you’re a small or mid-sized business owner, you may already be asking “what is a CRM?!” if so – check out our blog post all about the importance of a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, and then come back to us to see if you’re ready for something like Salesforce.
Very small business owners
Even if there’s just two of you, or you’re in the very beginning stages of starting your business, tracking and growing your business with a CRM is a must!
So whether that’s with a custom built Art of Cloud Salesforce CRM or the Essentials package – we can help you work out what you need.
Mid-sized business owners
At the moment, you may be using a free or small CRM because that’s all your business needed when you first started up. You didn’t need too many features or tracking systems.
But what about now you’re growing?
How to know if your growing business is in need of a CRM like Salesforce:
- Your business relies on agents who are out in the field (read about the importance of being Cloud-based)
- Customer data can be hard to locate
- Long-term, high value customers aren’t getting the attention they need
- Current reporting is too time consuming
- Monitoring and tracking leads and prospective clients is a high priority
- Your team is growing and you need to track sales performance, KPIs, and forecasting
- Tracking and making notes of customer interactions and customer service in an organised and easy-to-access way is important to your business
- You need to integrate accounting, billing, and other external systems into your CRM
What kind of CRM does my business need?
In a nutshell, there are two main types of CRM: on-premise and cloud-based.
Salesforce is a cloud-based CRM, perfect for businesses who don’t have a large IT department to manage internal servers. Cloud-based CRMs like Salesforce are also good if your business has people who are on the go and need to log on from anywhere to update the system, from any device.
On-premise CRMs certainly have their place for some businesses, however they often require a large initial budget to set up, which may not be feasible for smaller and mid-sized businesses who are still in an initial growing phase.
One major benefit of Salesforce for growing businesses is that it is simple to adapt and change as your business adapts and changes.
Consultancies like us, at Art of Cloud, basically do the CRM set-up for you and can tailor the CRM to your exact business needs with add-ons and customised features.
No one CRM system is the same, because no one business is the same.
Salesforce Super Starts
Art of Cloud can get your business up and running with Salesforce for just £5,625.
We have created this all-in-one CRM set-up package for ServiceCloud and SalesCloud, including:
- Setup and Configuration
- Data Import
- User Acceptance and Training
- Reporting and Dashboards
If you would like more information about Salesforce set-up and customisation for your business, please get in touch with us to organise a discovery session.
Or give us a call on +44 (0) 113 394 4686